“If you can imagine how it feels to live in a fluid, light balanced body, free of pain, stiffness and chronic stress, at ease with itself and the Earth’s gravitational field; then you will understand the goals of Rolfing”- Ida Rolf
What do you see possible for yourself and your life?
- Do you notice yourself slouching and want better posture?
- Are you feeling the effects of aging and want to feel younger?
- Do you have chronic pain and are starting to accept it as a part of life?
- Do you have thoughts about changing old patterns in your life but don’t know how?
- Have you given up being physically active due to pain and wish you could be ﬁt again?
- Do you ever see children playing and wish you could be that free?
Rolfing can yield dramatic results, such as
- Recovery from injury
- Reduction in chronic pain, including headaches and back pain
- Improved ability to move with ease
- Deep Structural changes that are immediate and lasting
- Reduction in physical and mental stress and tension; and
- Increased balance, ﬂexibility and mental clarity
Balance is the key to life, with a healthy body is a healthy mind and with a
healthy mind allows a healthy body.
What I am committed to as a health practitioner is giving people an access to feel free, to be present to their bodies and ﬁnd a balance between outer and inner. To have people live well, in balance, free of chronic pains and stress with grace, power and presence. Being effective and excelling in performance and creativity in everyday life. For me Rolﬁng is much more then being out of pain or having better posture. It is allowing yourself to shine from within and to have the freedom to be more of who you are.